I miss you



I was waiting for you, you should have come,
I was reviving the moments with you, maybe, I shouldn’t have done it,
my heart was beating  fast and you were the reason for that.

You always told me that you’d never leave me, I trusted you,
you entrusted me with your time, your words, your life and I failed you,
I made you cry, I shouldn’t have been in your way.

I did the best that I could, I protected you, I protected your dreams,
and I put my dreams in danger, trying to get yours to come true but, you missed it.

I was waiting for you at the park, I trusted you
but the only place where I could find you would be in my dreams,
cause you
’re never gonna come, cause you aren’t with us.

I shouldn’t have waited for you, I shouldn’t have protected you,
I shouldn’t have cried for you, cause I love you and I miss you every fucking moment of my life.

I miss you

Comentarios

Entradas populares